Wednesday, February 6, 2008

What a Corndog is Like. In Hell.

Don't get me wrong, I love a great corndog. Right now I'm mighty fond of the Morningstar Farms fake meat variety. I've also been known to eat a regular corndog or two. I defended the mighty treat when Uncle Whiteshorts voiced his disdain for them. Why, I remember the summer of 2001 eating an incredibly overpriced corndog at Warped Tour and it being one of the most delicious meals of my life.

But today...today the corndog has forever changed in my mind. While walking through the breakfast aisle at my local Kroger, I spotted something.




Jimmy Dean.




Pancakes.




and Sausage.




ON A STICK.

With artificial blueberry flavor??!! How long has this been going on?

Digg this

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I also saw some of these at the store and laughed my ass off at how completely ridiculous this was.

 

I heart FeedBurner