Saturday, March 8, 2008

My Snow Day

This morning I woke up to approximately 69 more inches of snow than had fallen during the day yesterday. Coming to a grand total of A Freakin' Lot".

I half-assedly started taking some documentative pictures. That's right, documentative.


Driveway and stuff through the window. Realizing that the Mr. has apparently stopped shoveling and made an escape.


Here comes some douche in a truck...


I opened up the back door to take the obligatory Table Covered In Snow picture. I tried to usher out the dogs.


This one's like "Um. No. Seriously no." (Hi dried up snow and salt on the wood floors!)

I felt for this one...he might get lost out there. Note: Backing his ears in dismay.




This one would rather bring out ALL of her toys then look at me sheepishly, as if she didn't mean it.

Well, screw this. I'm sweat pantsin' and robin' it all day.

Ah, the Mr. has returned with food, juuuuuust in time.

Digg this

No comments:

 

I heart FeedBurner